Thanks to you, the CIADA Charity Fund has supported a wide variety of organizations in Colorado, which in turn, have assisted thousands. You truly are changing lives. Some of the organizations supported include:
- Food Banks of the Rockies – Provides 4000 meals to our neighbors in need.
- Care & Share Food Bank for Southern Colorado – Located in Pueblo, CO and provides food and education to combat hunger and food insecurity in our southern Colorado communities.
- The Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes – Provides clinical services for children, adolescents and young adults who have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
- The Family Tree – Provides innovative, life-changing services to end child abuse, domestic violence, and homelessness within the Denver community.
- The Treasure House – Focuses on providing career development & education, counseling, life skills, and support services for people within the community who need a change due to homelessness and failures in their lives.
- The House – Located in Grand Junction, CO, provides a safe place and resources for homeless teenagers to move towards self-sufficiency and stability by providing counseling and emotional support.
- The Home Front Cares – Provides emergency and responsive support, along with grants for Colorado service members, veterans and family members who have been harmfully impacted by deployment.
- Tessa – Is a multi-faceted agency that includes a confidential Safe house, Victim Advocacy, Counseling& Children’s Programs, a 24/7 Crisis Line, and Community Outreach & Education that strives to create a community free of abuse and violence.
- Freedom Service Dogs of America – Enhances the lives of veterans, active duty military, and children & adults with disabilities, by rescuing dogs and custom training them fo r individual client needs.
- The Genesis Project of Northern Colorado – A faith-based non-profit in Greeley, CO that serves single mothers and their children by providing parenting support & education, financial planning, educational guidance, child development education, and spiritual support.